Technology Triumphs is a distance learning based tuition service founded by qualified and experienced teachers, Pip Rothwell and Deborah Hayward.
With a focus on Home Education we established in October 2018 to ;"Make creative learning more accessible to all."*** CLICK HERE TO ENROL ***
Technology Triumphs has approval under the exam board, NCFE.
Courses and tuition directly link to the qualifications which are gained 'in house' and are included in the course subscription, removing the need to sit external assessments.
We are very pleased to report that we have a 100% pass rate on our Creative Craft Qualifications.
When you enrol onto a Technology Triumphs Creative Craft distance learning course, you will receive the following:
For an explanatory video on how our courses work
- Engaging content given electronically in the form of workbooks
- Access to a designated Course Tutor and Course Assessor (Qualified and experienced teachers)
- Filmed tutorials
- Membership to dedicated Facebook groups with regular competitions for students
- Written and personal feedback from your Course Assessor
- Registration and Certification (and ALL exam fees included) with the exam board, NCFE.
- please click here: Distance Learning ProvisionsWe currently have the following Distance Learning packages available with limited spaces due to begin in September 2021
**** CLICK HERE TO ENROL ***Level 1 Award in Creative Craft CookeryLevel 1 Award in Creative Craft Cake Decorating
Level 1 Award in Creative Craft Textiles
Level 1 Award in Creative Craft (with a specialism in mixed media)
Level 2 Certificate in Creative Craft Cookery
Level 2 Certificate in Creative Craft Textiles
Level 2 Certificate in Creative Craft (with a specialism in mixed media)
Due to popular request - as of September 2021, we now have a fast track option for many of our Creative Courses. This means that learners can complete their qualification within 1 academic year instead of the suggested 2.When booking, simply choose the 'FAST TRACK' option for your chosen course.
As a result of parental requests we are now very pleased to be able to offer a wider range of qualifications, designed specifically for home educated learners.
Working in collaboration with other specialists, as of September 2021 we can now offer the following extra provisions;
Stephen Austin oversees Primary Provisions and has over a decade of experience working in mainstream schools as well as having a background and passion for the arts.NEW provisions:Primary Provisions:
KS1, KS2 and KS3 Literacy and Maths courses
NCFE Entry Level 1-3 in Creative CraftDetails of all available courses and how to book can be found in the ''Current Courses' page.